Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

I really enjoyed Christmas this year. It was a lot less stressful then in years past. I tried to keep in mind the "reason for the season" and tried to keep my joy. I had a nice time with my extended family, many of whom I haven't seen in a long time. The time spent with my parents, sister, bro-in-law, and younger ones was especially nice. We spent a lot of time at my in-laws and had a really good time. We didn't even get home till about 4 in the morning! All in all, its been great. I received a camera from hubby, and about a hundred other things from others. I saw all my fave holiday movies. Some cheesy, some classic. Oh, and I ate a ton of tamales and some great food made by the in-laws. I did a lot this Christmas. And for the first time in a long time, I read the Christmas story together with hubby. We've been following the reading plan from church and I have found it spiritually rewarding. And this my dear friends has been wonderful. The best part of Christmas? Somehow or another, I led my youngest nephew to Christ and we prayed together on Christmas Eve. God gave to me and I want to give to Him. Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas to all!....only 3 minutes left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment