Tuesday, September 1, 2009

On shaky ground trying to stand tall

So, I woke up this morning and started to pray in bed. I turned on my radio feeling a bit discouraged and trying hard to cling to hope and my faith in God. The following song came on which I seem to be catching on the radio a lot lately. It must mean something, I'm sure!

Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way Will I receive the words You say Every moment of every day Well I will walk by faith Even when I cannot see because this broken road Prepares Your will for me Help me to RID my endless fears You've been so faithful for all my years With the one breath You make me new Your grace covers all I do yeah, yeah , yeah, yeah, ya well i will walk by faith even when i cannot see because this broken road prepares your will for me Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace Well I will walk by faith Even when I cannot see Well because this broken road Prepares Your will for me (Repeat) Well I will walk by faith Even when I cannot see Well because this broken road Prepares Your will for me Hallelujah, hallelu I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith I will walk by faith I will walk,I will walk Faith I will walk, I will walk by faith
Walk By Faith Lyrics
Artist(Band):Jeremy Camp

I started to cry. Tears flowed and I felt safe and unsure all at the same time. You see, God has always provided for us and we've never wanted for anything...even a few weeks ago when we lived off of pasta for a whole week! I used every combination I could think of but by the weekend the hubby was grouchy and sick of it. The Lord provided. Always does and always will. So, I asked my love to pray before he rushed out this morning and it was one of the most beautiful prayers. Last night while beginning to feel unsteady, I heard Jesse Duplantis say "Before you ever had a problem, God had an answer!" He went on to say that God didn't take Eve out of Adam's foot, but out of his side so that man and woman, husband and wife could stand side by side, together. My husband is standing side by side with me. And I know others are praying for me and God's will and His alone for my life.
I'm expecting miracles. God is going to use me for his purpose and not my own. That's a hard one but I know his plans and purpose for my life are greater than anything I could think of on my own. And I've got a wild imagination! So, thank you God. Thank you Lord for blessings I can not see. For miracles on their way. For using me for your purpose and not my own.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment